BFAIR is a progressive human service agency seeking a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about our organization by assisting our Director of Development in North Adams, MA.
To be successful as an intern, you should be flexible, able to work independently, be professional, and be willing to learn new tasks.
Internship Overview: This internship is within the Development Department of BFAIR, a human services agency that provides programs and resources for individuals with developmental disabilities, autism, and acquired brain injury. Through this internship, you will have the opportunity to learn the inner workings of fundraising, development, and grants at a nonprofit. This role will include administrative support, database management, donor cultivation, and research. Please address your resume and cover letter to BFAIR.
- June through August
- 40 Hours Per Week
- Ability to commute to North Adams, MA
- Support the Development Department in preparing for the upcoming 2024 Fundraising season which will include 2 events and an end-of-year campaign.
- Support a Board driver project to leverage more support from our current vendors including:
- Collecting data
- Creating reports
- Analyzing Outcomes
- Database management
- Project management
- Event planning and management
- Overview of a human service agency