Lenco Armored Vehicles is the nation’s leading designer and manufacturer of armored tactical vehicles for Law Enforcement SWAT and Special Operations units. From NYPD and Boston PD to LA Sheriff and LAPD, over 1,000 tactical teams utilize Lenco vehicles every day for high-risk missions and dangerous call-outs. Lenco also manufactures armored military vehicles for the US Dept of State, US Air Force, US Navy, US Army Military Police and Federal customers responsible for our Homeland Security, both domestically and abroad. Lenco is a privately owned company in business since 1981 with nearly 5,500 vehicles in use in over 45 countries around the world. Please visit www.LencoArmor.com to learn more.
Lenco is seeking a self-motivated and energetic entry level Sales and Marketing Associate intern to work in our Sales Department. Primary responsibility to utilizing Lenco’s customer relationship management (CRM) database to populate custom records for each vehicle owned by each agency. This position requires excellent attention to detail and strong computer skills. The ideal candidate will also possess strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate when necessary.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create ‘Agency Owned Vehicle’ records in company CRM for all Lenco vehicle sales
- Research customer data in CRM and shared company folders
- Learn the Lenco product line consisting of the BEAR and BearCat; their options, variants and uses
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Teams and Outlook will be a daily part of the position
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, planning and organization skills
- Strategic and original thinking, ability to demonstrate creative problem solving, strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well in a team environment and individually
Compensation and Application
The internship will run a full 10 weeks from early June to August. The intern will report to the Vice President of Sales. This position is Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:00 pm, Lunch 12pm – 12:30pm. Additional time as needed. Compensation will be $18/hour.
Students interested should apply at Berkshire Interns and submit a cover letter and resume. Only students currently enrolled in college or a graduate program may apply.