When you join us as a Culinary Intern, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a team that’s passionate about food. Beyond that you’ll have the chance to take those classroom skills and apply them to work within our large commercial kitchen operations.
As part of our very selective program you’ll have the chance to get to know about how the seasonal food industry works. You’ll also hone your culinary skills and have the chance to work in an exciting kitchen environment with experienced, skilled chefs ready to help you learn and grow.
- Work side-by-side with experienced chefs to help offer a wide variety of delicious, freshly made dishes
- Prepare food of consistent quality following recipe cards and production and portion standards
- Create prep list and requisitions for daily prep and storeroom needs
- Deep clean work areas following sanitation guidelines during and at end of shift
- Currently enrolled in a culinary educational program through a college/university or equivalent program
- Basic culinary knowledge
This position includes a competitive salary and includes complimentary housing, meals, access to all our facilities, and a travel stipend. Salary is commensurate with experience.
GreatCampJobs connects people seeking meaningful summer jobs and internships with unique opportunities to work at overnight camps. We partner with CampGroup’s 5 summer camps based in the Berkshires which are among the best camps in the United States.